Introduction to my life


 Greetings to those who are reading my blog! Many of you are wondering and thinking about the person behind this blog and I decided to provide some small information about me and how I live so please enjoy! 

I was born in Tashkent and lived my whole life in this wonderful city. I was born in August of 2003 and have been enjoying my perfectly normal life since then. I have two wonderful parents, my mother and father, and my most beloved little sister (she is 14). My mother is a doctor, she is very smart when it comes to medicine and other stuff. It is very convincing to have a family member who knows about health and pills, she helps us a lot when we need her so for that I am really grateful. My father is a businessman, he knows about the economy has oratorical skills, and is a very interesting interlocutor. My sister is the youngest and most active, she is very joyful and emotional. She loves to laugh loudly and loves to dramatize things. She is a very talented musician and we are all proud of her. What about me? Well, I love reading books, and I study at Webster University, so yeah I know things or two in English. I do not really have very fun things to say about myself. Maybe I would add that I really like talking with people with different experiences and worldviews. It is fun to hear them and talk to them.

Photo of my family

Well, that's enough for it, I hope this post cleared up some things about me. Do you want to learn more? Please leave a comment with your question I will happily read them and answer!

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

My reflection on the course